Move to the directory where you stored
install.jar. You may be able to double-click this file
directly. Otherwise issue the appropriate command for your OS.
- Make sure Apple's MRJ SDK is installed
which includes the JBindery and other tools
- Launch the JBindery and add then enter
load manually in the Command panel.
- In the Command panel, choose paths for
console output and input.
- In the Classpath panel, enter install.jar
in the search paths.
- In the Appearance panel, select any
desired appearance features.
- In the Security panel, choose whether you
want to use the code verifier.
- In any of the panels, select the Run
button (or press the Return key) to execute the Java application.
You may be able to simply double
click on install.jar.
Otherwise, issue the command:
java -jar install.jar
After you complete the installation,
you'll be ready to start MadLab.