- Timeseries-oriented software.
- Flexible data banks: annual, quarters and months.
- Dynamically loaded and compiled models.
- Gauss and Newton solvers, with ordering and
feedback logic. Fair-Taylor solver for forward-looking models.
- Any number of simultaneous goals/means
- Failsafe mode for simulation.
- In-built equation browser, with
- Decomposition of changes in equations.
- Double precision, missing values handled consistently
- Expressions accepted anywhere: in print, plot, etc.
- Strict language syntax (via in-built ANTLR parser), with loops, conditionals etc. (more of this to come).
- Graphics by means of embedded gnuplot
- Tabelling and menu system, outputting in text, html or Excel
- Read/write from Excel or other spreadsheets.
by Statistics Denmark, Ministry of
Finance, Ministry for Economic Affairs, Danish Energy Agency, Technical University of Denmark, universities and more.
- Easy installation by means of a all-inclusive Windows installer, or manually by means of a zip-file with gekko.exe etc.
source. No licenses to compilers etc. -- everything used is C#/.NET (+
gnuplot and 7zip). So everything is open-source, and therefore free of